Community Engagement Definitions and Resources for Scholars
UNCG is distinguished as a community-engaged university with high research activity, as recognized by the Carnegie Foundation. Community-engaged scholarship is enacted across faculty activities, including teaching, research/creative activities, and service. Resources provided here are useful to those who are new to community engagement, or who are documenting and/or reviewing community engaged scholarship for the purpose of promotion and/or tenure. We are frequently updating our resource library — please contact us if you would like to contribute!
You can also learn about how ICEE contributes to the field through our scholarship.
Partnerships & Engaged Scholarship
- Assessment & Evaluation
- Community-Engaged Scholarship During COVID-19
- Community Engagement Awards
- Community Engagement Conferences
- Community Engagement Journals
- Community Engagement Organizations & Associations
- Engaged Departments/Units
- Featured Reports & Publications
- Institutionalizing of Community Engagement
- Partnership Development
- Scholarship of Engagement