Register Now: Innovations in Domestic and Sexual Violence Conference
Please be sure to mark your calendars and REGISTER for the upcoming 3rd Annual Innovations Conference. At this year’s conference, you will have an opportunity to hear many innovative ideas related to how sexual assault and domestic violence researchers and practitioners can work together to effect change. Attendees will also have many opportunities to interact with one another. The conference will include a mixture of speakers, panels, concurrent sessions, and round table discussions.
Conference Date and Location:
- Thursday, March 5th and Friday, March 6th , 2015
- Elliott University Center, University of North Carolina, Greensboro
Keynote Speaker: Jen Grove, Prevention Outreach Coordinator at the National Sexual Violence Resource Center. Please come hear Jen and others speak about new innovations in research and practice related to sexual assault and domestic violence.
- Greensboro Marriott Downtown: 336-379-8000 or 800-228-9290. When calling in, please ask to make your reservation under the “Innovations in Domestic and Sexual Violence Research and Practice Conference” block to receive the group event room rate.
- Wingate by Wyndam Greensboro: 336-854-8610. Refer to the dates of stay and the conference name “Innovations in Domestic and Sexual Violence”
- Springhill Suites by Marriott Greensboro: 336-809-0909. Reference the name of the conference to receive block rate.
Registration Information: The registration rate is $75 per attendee. This price includes select meals, snacks, CAMPUS PARKING, and a reception on Thursday. Payments can be made via PayPal or check.
For additional information or to be added to the distribution list, please contact Loreen Olson and the conference staff firstname.lastname@example.org.