The NC Dance Festival will hit the stage of Aycock Auditorium Nov. 1 at 7:30 p.m.
The artists and companies for the 24th season of the NC Dance Festival include:
- Kristen Jeppsen Groves (Fayetteville)
- Gaspard Louis/Gaspard & Dancers (Durham)
- Diego Carrasco Schoch/Diego Carrasco Dance (Durham)
- Sara Ruth Tourek (Greensboro)
- Leah Wilks/VECTOR (Durham)
Join Festival directors in the lower lobby at 7 p.m. for a brief pre-show talk about modern dance and the work to be presented this evening, and share wine and desserts with the performers and local dance community after the show.
The North Carolina Dance Festival is a division of Dance Project, Inc., a non-profit organization under the direction of UNCG professor emeritus Jan Van Dyke.
Tickets may be purchased at 272-0160 or at triadstage.org.tickets.
More information is at www.danceproject.org/festival/index.html.
Reposted from UNCG Campus Weekly