The IMPACT Conference is historically the largest gathering in the country focused on the civic engagement of college students in community service, service-learning, community-based research, advocacy and other forms of social action. The IMPACT Conference brings together college students, nonprofit professionals, campus administrators, and team of service members to share experiences, stories, and resources in their work for social change.
Quality workshops are pivotal to our program, and we are excited that you are interested in facilitating a workshop at this year’s conference.
- Service-Learning & Community Based Research
- Community Service Programs
- Issues & Advocacy
- Leadership & Professional Development
- Alternative Break Programs
- Volunteer Management
- Administrators Area
If you have questions, you can contact the Workshops committee at WorkshopIMPACT@gmail.com.
Please submit your proposal by the following date(s): FINAL SUBMISSION: Sunday, November 15, 2015 at 11:59pm EST
Proposal Selection Criteria
When reviewing the workshop proposal submissions, the committee will complete our evaluation based on the following criteria:
- The content offers a significant contribution to the purpose of the conference and can clearly fit into a specific area.
- The workshop has a clear purpose and objectives.
- The workshop format is dynamic and engages the audience through participation and discussion.
- The workshop provides the audience with concrete ideas/models that can be applied on their campus and/or community.
For more information or to submit a proposal, click here