ICEE Selecting 3rd Cohort of Community Engagement Fellows
The Institute for Community and Economic Engagement is seeking its third cohort of Community Engagement Fellows (formerly Faculty Fellows). ICEE Community Engagement Fellows bring together faculty, staff, administrators, students, and community members to advance community engagement at UNC Greensboro and beyond. As part of the program, Fellows will build community among one another and will receive support for their initiatives from ICEE including $500. To apply, submit a statement of interest by December 2, 2019. A small group of applicants will be invited to submit a detailed plan, budget, and supervisor approval by January 15, 2020.
Potential topics include:
- Publishing in community engagement
- Community-engaged methodologies
- Enhancing departmental engagement
- Institutional culture change
- Community building among community-engaged scholars
- Your idea?
- December 2, 2019 – Statement of interest due
- December 2019/January 2020 – Interviews
- January 15, 2020 – Detailed plan, budget, and approval due
- January-December 2020 – Program year