CFRN Summer Funding for Interdisciplinary Research
The UNCG Child and Family Research Network has $4000.00 available for summer salary/research support for the month of June, 2015. The goal of this funding is to facilitate interdisciplinary faculty research that will increase external funding. The funding will be awarded to one team of researchers and may be used for faculty salary, graduate student support, or research supplies. The requirement for accepting summer funding is that faculty are working collaboratively (across more than one department) on a proposal for external funding to be submitted during the academic year 2015-2016.
If you would like to be considered for funding, please submit the following to CFRN@uncg.edu by March 15, 2013.
- Title of proposal, names of P.I.s/project team members
- Funding agency, due date, estimated direct costs
- *please indicate whether this is a resubmission or an initial submission
- A one-page description of the proposal that should include:
- Status of current research related to the proposal
- Plan for the use of the funding to support proposal writing
- Overview of the research plan that addresses aims and feasibility
- A recent biosketch or vita for all team members
- Summary of internal research funding for last five years, including funding from CFRN
- Project’s relevance to child and family research, broadly construed
- Likelihood that the research will be funded (clarity of the proposal, feasibility, match between the request and the funding agency, ability of the P.I./project team to carry out the research)
Funding decisions will be made by April 30, 2013. Feedback on proposals will be provided.
If you have questions, please contact Susan Calkins (email@example.com )
Reposted from the Child and Family Research Network