Call for Proposals: Eastern Region Campus Compact
Eastern Region Campus Compact invites Workshop and Poster Session Proposals for the Fifth Annual Eastern Region Campus Compact Conference: Moving Us Forward: At the Intersection of Community Engagement and Collective Impact, October 14-16, 2015 in Newark, New Jersey.
- Demonstrate both innovation and broader impact as outcomes of community engagement.
- Highlight best practices in place-based, issue-driven faculty/student engaged scholarship.
- Advance our understanding of the intersection between community engagement and collective impact.
- Offer a strong array of pre-conference workshops that advance community engaged practice in higher education.
Workshop Proposal Framing Questions
- What innovative ideas are advancing higher education’s community engagement practices?
- In what ways can the collective impact framework inform community engagement strategies and programs in higher education?
- How are place-based consortia involving faculty and students in ways that produce shared benefit?
- How are campuses assessing the effectiveness of such community-engaged scholarship, service-learning courses, partnerships, and community service activities?
If you’re interested in submitting a proposal for this conference, due April 7th, view the 2015 ERCC Call for Proposals. For more information about workshop proposals, contact Laurie Worrall, NYCC Executive director.
ERCC Conference Registration, including hotel information, will open April 15th.
Reposted from Eastern Region Campus Compact