Become a Student Reflection Leader (SRL) for Spring 2015
Interested in becoming a Student Reflection Leader (SRL) in 2015?
This program provides students with the opportunity to develop their competency as leaders and educators among their peers through academic service-learning. Through the workshops provided by OLSL, students will:
- learn how to facilitate written and oral reflections
- gain leadership skills, particularly in working with peers and collaborating with faculty and community members
- talk with fellow SRLs about experiences and challenges
- have the opportunity to work closely with a faculty member to develop learning activities
- explore personal and professional interests in teaching, leadership, service-learning and community engagement!
For more information click here.