2017 Opportunity Greensboro Fellows Program
CALLING ALL LOCAL COLLEGE STUDENTS
Application Deadline February 20, 2017
With an interest in better preparing college students with talent and leadership development opportunities, Opportunity Greensboro is excited for year two of the Opportunity Greensboro Fellows Program in 2017.
For more information, here is a quick overview of the program:
- 10-week summer internship program where local college students have an industry internship, leadership development training, networking opportunities with key leaders in Greensboro, and explore the city as a young professional.
- The program partners with all local colleges and universities to share local, paid internship opportunities (Bennett College, Elon University & Elon School of Law, Guilford College, Greensboro College, GTCC, NCA&T, and UNCG).
- The program partners with local organizations/companies who offer paid summer internships to help source more local college students for the greater Greensboro talent pipeline.
- Partnering organizations include: Lincoln Financial Group, P&G, Syngenta, TEKsystems, MSI, Northwestern Mutual, Secure Designs, Charles Aris, City of Greensboro, Cone Health, Global Brands Group, Greensboro Grasshoppers, RLF Communications, The Center for Board Excellence, Frank L. Blum Construction, WeaverCooke Construction, Launch Greensboro, ITG Brands, Greensboro Downtown Parks, Triad Stage, Eastern Music Festival, United Way, NCCJ, Kellin Foundation, Samet Corporation, Boulton Creative + more
- All Fellows will participate in the Leonard Kaplan Leadership Institute on June 1 & 2, 2017 at the Center for Creative Leadership.
Share this exciting summer opportunity with students attending local colleges.
Deadline for students to apply is Monday, February 20th, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. For more information about the program or to apply to be a 2017 Fellow, visit http://fellows.opportunitygreensboro.com/.
Member organizations and local foundations provide funding for the Opportunity Greensboro Fellows Program. Special thanks to the Leonard Kaplan Leadership Institute for its commitment to providing world-class leadership training, through the Center for Creative Leadership, to students in Opportunity Greensboro Fellows Program.
Reposted from Opportunity Greensboro Fellows Program