- Community Engaged Scholarship for Health Collaborative Annotated Bibliography
- This CES Collective Annotated Bibliography is intended to serve as an aid in reviewing the issues related to promoting community engagement and community-engaged scholarship at health professional schools. Documents were selected based on those works that were found to be of use to the Commission on Community-Engaged Scholarship in the Health Professions in preparing their report, and on the experience of CCPH staff in researching issues related to community-engaged scholarship The listing of citations included here provide a sample of the important works published to date. Many more works could be included here, and the list is expected to expand as the work of the Collaborative evolves. For additional references on community-engaged scholarship and related issues, please refer to the references section of the report of the Commission on Community-Engaged Scholarship in the Health Professions, and in the Community-Engaged Scholarship Toolkit.
- Partnerships Literature Review
- Portland State University coordinated a comprehensive examination of the current knowledge base about partnerships between higher education and community.
- Strategies for Creating an Engaged Campus: Bibliography. Synthesized by Campus Compact.
- This toolkit is designed for college and university presidents, provosts, chief academic officers, and deans, and includes resources for defining the engaged campus, assessing current activities,strategic planning for engagement, faculty development, specific change strategies, measuring and counting civic engagement, and other resources.