- Strack, RW, Lovelace, K., Jordan, T., & Holmes, A. (2010). “Framing Photovoice Using a Social-Ecological Logic Model as a Guide.” Health Promotion Practice. September 2010; Vol. 11 (5), 629-636. (DOI: 10.1177/1524839909355519)
- Strack, R. W., Orsini, M. M., Fearnow-Kenney, M., Herget, J., Milroy, J. J., & Wyrick, D. L. (July 06, 2015). Developing a Web-Based Tool Using Information and Communication Technologies to Expand the Reach and Impact of Photovoice. American Journal of Health Education, 46, 4, 192-195. PMC5026412; NIHMS747353
- Strack. R.W., Aronson, R., Pulliam, R.M., Seitz, C., Orsini, M. (In Press-Mid 2018). Looking Through the Lens of Black Males on a Predominantly White Campus: Using Photovoice to Uncover Issues and Advocate Change. Journal of College Student Development.
- Seitz, C.M., Strack, R.W., Rice, R., Moore, E., DuVall, T, & Wyrick, D.L. (2012). Using the Photovoice method to advocate for change to a campus smoking policy. Journal of American College Health. 60(7): 537-540.
- Seitz, C.M., Reese, R.F., Strack, R.W., Frantz, S., West, B., (2014). Identifying and improving green spaces on a college campus: A photovoice study. Ecopsychology; , 6(2), 98-108, DOI: 10.1089/eco.2013.0103. June.
- Massengale, KEC., Strack, R., Orsini, M. & Herget, J. (2016). Photovoice as pedagogy for authentic learning: Empowering undergraduate students to increase community awareness about issues related to the impact of low-income on health. Pedagogy in Health Promotion, Vol 2(2), 117-126.