Featured Reports & Publications
- Boyte, H. (Ed.) (2015). Democracy’s Education: Public Work, Citizenship & the future of Colleges and Universities. Nashville, TN: Vanderbilt Press
- Cress, C., Burack, C., Giles Jr, D., Elkins, J., & Stevens, M.C. (2010). A promising connection: Increasing college access and success through civic engagement. Boston, MA: Campus Compact
- The National Leadership Council for Liberal Education & America’s Promise. (2007). College learning for the new global century. Washington, DC: Association of American Colleges and Universities.
- The National Task Force on Civic Learning and Democratic Engagement. (2012). A crucible moment: College learning and democracy’s future. Washington, DC: Association of American Colleges and Universities.
- The Service Learning and Community Engagement Future Directions Project (SLCE FDP)
- To form an inclusive international learning community and to catalyze, facilitate, organize, and analyze conversation within it that supports, informs, sustains, and excites everyone involved in SLCE in thinking creatively and collaboratively about our work, now and into the future, and contributes meaningfully to shaping and enriching the SLCE movement.
- Saltmarsh, J., Hartley, M., & Clayton, P.H. (2009). Democratic engagement white paper. Boston, MA: New England Resource Center for Higher Education.
- Sturm, S., Eatman, T., Saltmarsh, J., & Bush, A. (2011). Full participation: Building the architecture for diversity and public engagement in higher education (White paper). Columbia University Law School: Center for Institutional and Social Change.